8 ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS SUCCESS
In this episode, you’ll learn the traits of high achieving kids and how to assure happiness from Richard Rossi. Richard is the president and executive director of the National Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists. He is also the co-founder of two of the world’s largest and most prestigious enrichment programs for high-achieving students having served over 640,000 students from more than 118 countries over 26 years.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Richard in this episode:
- Why your child can be so much more than you ever thought possible
- The two things every parent wants for their child and how to give it to them
- 8 skills the highest achieving young people in the world have in common
- How to assure your child’s success and happiness in school and life
- The secret to making sure your child reaches their full potential in life